[ General ]
1. PIXTICLE Limited has committed itself to protect and keep in strict confidence any personal data (as defined below) collected.
2. This Statement is important and should be read thoroughly in order to understand the privacy policies of PIXTICLE Limited in respect of any personal data it collects from you, as a data subject (as defined below).
3. PIXTICLE Limited may amend, update, vary or add to this Statement from time to time without any prior notice as necessary and any revised Statement will be published on this website.
4. By using PIXTICLE Limited's application program, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out herein.
5. If there is any inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of this Statement, the English version shall prevail.
[ Type of Personal Data ]
6. All the data which may be collected or held by PIXTICLE Limited from use application program "Boku Boku", the following data relating to a data subject (including any updated data of any of the following data):
a. custom name;
c. date of birth;
7. The term "data subject(s)", wherever mentioned in this Statement, herein refers to the user of application program "Boku Boku".
8. For the avoidance of doubt, "data subjects" shall not include any incorporated bodies. The contents of this Statement shall apply to all data subjects. Nothing in this Statement shall limit the rights of the data subjects under the Ordinance.
[ Protection of Children under the age of 18 ]
9. Data subjects who are under the age of 18 must obtain permission from their parents or legal guardians before providing any personal data to PIXTICLE Limited.
[ Purposes of Use of Personal Data Collected ]
10. The purposes for which the personal data relating to the data subjects may be used will vary depending on the nature of the data subjects' relationship with PIXTICLE Limited, they may include the following :
a. conducting statistical and data analysis;
b. enabling PIXTICLE Limited to ensure smooth operation of the products and services provided to the data subjects, and to improve, optimize and configure the services for the data subjects;
c. researching and/or designing and/or implementing education related services and products;
d. marketing services and products;
e. complying with obligations, requirements, arrangements or procedures that apply to PIXTICLE Limited or that it is expected to comply according to:
i. any guidelines or guidance given or issued by any legal, regulatory, governmental, tax, law enforcement or other authorities, or self-regulatory or industry bodies within Hong Kong existing currently and in the future; and
ii. any contractual obligations or other commitment applying to it under any contractual arrangement PIXTICLE Limited has with its agent, representative, contractor, business partner or other third party which PIXTICLE Limited has entered into a contractual relationship with;
f. maintaining an usage or purchase history or pattern of data subjects for PIXTICLE Limited to evaluate into future opportunity in education products, services and facilities; and
g. purposes incidental, associated or relating to any of the above items (a) to (f).
[ Transfer of Personal Data Collected ]
11. Personal data held by PIXTICLE Limited relating to data subjects will be kept confidential but PIXTICLE Limited may provide and disclose (as defined in the Ordinance) such personal data to the following parties for the purposes set out in the previous paragraph:-
a. any agent, contractor, business partner or other third party which PIXTICLE Limited works together with in its provision of such service, product or facility, wherever situated;
b. any party that a data subject has initiated a business transaction with or will make a payment to or through;
c. any party to whom PIXTICLE Limited is under an obligation or otherwise required to make disclosure under the requirements of any law binding or applying to it, or any disclosure under and for the purposes of any guidelines or guidance given or issued by any legal, regulatory, governmental, tax, law enforcement or other authorities, or self-regulatory or industry bodies with which PIXTICLE Limited is expected to comply, or any disclosure pursuant to any contractual or other commitment of PIXTICLE Limited, all of which are may be existing currently and in the future;
[ Storage of Personal Data and Security ]
12. All personal data collected from data subjects, PIXTICLE Limited maintains this commitment to data security by implementing appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure personal data.
13. PIXTICLE Limited will take all practical steps to ensure that personal data will not be kept longer than necessary.
14. While PIXTICLE Limited does everything it can to protect personal data from unauthorized use, processing and disclosure, data subjects should take precaution not to share, provide or facilitate unauthorized use of it by others.
[ Rights of Access or Correction of Personal Data ]
15. The persons to whom requests for access to data or correction of data or for information regarding policies and practices and kinds of personal data held are to be addressed is as follows:
Email : email@example.com
Last update: May 2018